Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Our Anniversary

Today was Jeff's and my anniversary.

We started out renewing our drivers licences. When we got there, I was told that mine is good for another 3 years. (How I missed it, I don't know.) Then Jeff called in to work to tell them that he was on the way in ad they said not to worry About it. He's been working so much in Joplin, Mo, that they gave him the whole day off.  Usually we rarely even have time for a date night. However, today we got tot spend the whole day together. Thanks to Jeff's boss.

We decided to go antiquing. We have been wanting to go for over a year and this was the perfect opportunity. We called my mom and took her up on her offer to watch the kids and we headed north.

We found some great items but the stores were very proud of them and didn't seem ready to part with it all. These are some pictures of the fun stuff we did find. We have an idea to use each item and can't wait to start on it all. I think my favroite thing is the 7 paine window Jeff found.

No comments:

Post a Comment