Thursday, August 4, 2011

Our Story

For years I have thought about writing about my life and family and struggles I've gone through. So many of my friends have asked me to write my life’s mishaps down and turn it into a book. The thought of it overwhelms me since I always have so much on my plate.
 Now that my oldest son, Bryan, is turning 13 next week, I find that I can't remember all the great stories. I once had a new story to share almost every day. It seems some times that Murphy is following me around ready to pounce.
Because of this, I am going to use this blog to share my life. Whether it is something with our family, the Etsy shop, Ideas to help people with a craft, or life in general, I hope people can become inspired.  At the very least, something for my boys to look back on when they grow up.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful thing to put your lifes happenings in writing...I have been blogging a little over a year and I do a M-W-F schedule, it helps me to be able to stick with that, or what ever works for you...

    I am a CAST member also nice to meet u

    I am Joyce

    http://sweetybird09.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete